All New Database!
While touting a new and improved back-end is not the most exciting news in the world it is meaningful to an application and its performance. Aimably has now completed a migration to the latest version of our DBMS and we’ve been seeing excellent results in terms of application performance and speed. In addition to those benefits, this also has placed Aimably in a wonderful place in terms of scalability moving forward as well as better co-location options.
Additional Changes and Bug Fixes
As always all software has defects that need to be corrected on an ongoing basis. Here is a list of the bug fixes we have recently released.
- 1392 | Bug - Daily full sync needs to give the user feedback if it's running
- 1503 | Bug - Allocation Schedules: Across Misspelled as Across
- 1504 | Bug - Allocation Schedules: Header Incorrect - Past Invoices
- 1508 | Bug - Missing Tab: AWS Services in Invoices
- 1380 | Bug - Manual Syncs Intermittently Freezing When Simple Sync is Already Running
- 1431 | Bug - Detailed Spend Not Displaying
- 1451 | Bug - Sync: Cloudformation exception in CreateStackSetAsync
- 1482 | Bug - US-West1 and US-West2 are swapped.
- 1496 | Bug - invoice-dimensions-page: Drag and Drop not Working
- 1498 | Bug - accounting-categorization-rules-page: Rules Only Implemented on First Tab Not Others
- 1501 | Bug - Allocation Schedules/Categories: Error on File Import
- 1539 | Bug - MySQL Migration to V8 and Flexible Server Upgrade: Deployment Issue - Alpha
- 1543 | Bug - DB CPU statistics aren't saving
- 1474 | Bug - Invoice Management: Accounting Dimensions: Dimension Values Not Paginating Correctly
- 1475 | Bug - Invoice Management: Accounting Dimensions: Dimension Values Not Activating/Deactivating Via File Upload
- 1497 | Bug - accounting-categorization-rules-page : Increase Duration of Error Message Display